This chapter only displays the screens that are visible to the person in your district that is assigned the role of the School Principal or District-wide Teacher Evaluator.
This help page assumes that your district has already enabled Calibration Exercises for your district. If your district has not yet done this step return to Enabling Calibration Exercises
Once you have submitted your calibration exercise, the Report tab will change its contents to display your results compared to the aggregated results of all users in your district that have shared their scores.
Now let's take a closer look at how the results are displayed.
Each row in the table below represents the anchor scores that exist for the given rubric component. In this example below, the table is displaying your results as well as the results from all other users in your district that have shared their scores for this calibration exercise..
The table is displaying what the score distribution is from the respondents for each anchor score.
For example, in table below,
The Anchor Score for 1a is BAS
- your score for 1a is UNS, which is adjacent (one above) the anchor score.
- looking at the score distribution for "Everybody Else"
- there were three users that scored this calibration exercise.
- 33% of the users scored BAS, exactly the same as the anchor score.
- 33% of the users scored PRO, adjacent (one above) the anchor score.
- 33% of the users scored DIS, non-adjacent (two above) the anchor score.