What does the teacher see after signing in?
A teacher only has one reason for signing into the eVAL tool ... to participate in the evaluation process with his/her evaluating principal.
The teacher's dashboard at-a-glance:
Once you sign in, you will notice a few things.
- The Dashboard menu will be active, and a green marker will appear to the left of its name in the menu.
- Two tabs will appear toward the top of the page, and the Summary tab will be the active tab by default.
- Links to various types of activity will be listed in the Activity Summary section of this page.
If there has been any new activity that has taken place between you and your evaluating principal since the last time you signed in, a NEW notification icon will appear to the right of the pertinent module for that new activity. The notification is only an icon; it is not hyperlinked.
Please Note: Another type of notification is a green ACTION REQUIRED notification, which requires you to take action.
To get more detailed information about the new activity, click on the hyperlinked text directly to the left of the notification. It will take you to the pertinent section further down on the page, where you can view the specific activity that is new.
- A short statement will be displayed new the new notification, describing the new activity that has taken place since you last signed into eVAL.
- To get even more information about the new activity, click on the green View button in the column to the right of the NEW notification.